tisdag 23 februari 2016

Rick St. Dennis Zombie Newly Deads

Hello everyone and welcome, 
Here is my latest card and even though I haven´t made anything with this image before I can say it´s a favorite. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. It´s a Rick St. Dennis digi named Zombie Newly Deads and I found it at Rick´s Etsy Shop. I have a thing for Rick´s darker images, they are very inspiring.


I´ve colored this couple with Distress reinkers in Black Soot with a touch of Barn Door.

Recipe
Die cuts from Memory box, Tim Holtz, Magnolia, Marianne Design, Cheery Lynn dies
Design paper from Magnolia
Cardstock in black, Coredinations in black with white core
Love stamp from Magnolia
Others: aluminum tape, Finnabair metallic acrylic paint, cheese cloth, Prima embelishment



Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa



4 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

hehehe They're a gruesome looking pair. A great fun card Lisa. I love how you've coloured them. The tap and drop of water look great. Very clever. Barbxx

Samra sa...

How cool and awesome is this?!?! Love the couple and gorgeously arrangement layers or embellishments!
Hugs

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

NickScrapShack sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Lisa Andersson sa...

Helene, jag har på något underligt vis lyckats radera din underbara kommentar och jag vet inte hur man får tillbaka den. Jag vet inte hur det gick till men det var absolut inte meningen. Den var ju så fantastiskt snäll och värmde mitt hjärta. Tack så mycket. Kram Lisa