fredag 19 februari 2016

KennyK Lady Raven

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are having a great day. 
I wan´t to show you a project I made a few weeks ago. I bought this frame at a photo store on internet to use for my image. The frame has a raw surface that I really like.

I´ve made this for my big love, Ola, to celebrate our 22 years together but also as a tribute to my all time KennyK favorite 
Lady Raven 



I have colored Lady Raven from KennyK using only my black polychromos pencil. You can find Lady Raven here.




Recipe
Black hearts are diecuts from a Tim Holtz die and made with Coredination cardstock
Red heart and letters are diecuts from Tim Holtz dies and embossed with "Japanese Lacquer" from Sparkle N Sprinkle (mostly red powder but with a hint of black in it)
Love stamp from Magnolia
The frame I bought in a photo store on internet

I think I´ve never had such a short list before ;) 


Challenge

Have a great day
and
thanks for stopping by

Hugs Lisa





3 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Oh Lisa this is beautiful. What a lovely gift for Ola. I'm sure he was delighted and it will look lovely hanging on the wall in your home. Barbxx

Debbie Dolphin sa...

Love it Lisa...so gorgeous xx

Marcela Arce sa...

I love it!!! Marce DT Corrosive Challenge!