tisdag 15 december 2015

Girl Soldier

I can´t believe how fast this past months have gone by and that Christmas is just around the corner. The year will soon be over and it´s time for our last challenge of the year over at KennyKs Krafty Krew
The challenge is
Anything Goes
no twist

I´m showing you a card using Kenny K´s very cool Girl Soldier. I made it for my sister in law who really loves orange. 




Recipe 
* Black and white cardstock
* White cardstock colored with Distress Paint Ripe Persimmon
* Design papers from Tim Holtz
* Aluminum tape
* Die cuts from Magnolia, Tim Holtz, Sizzix, Cheery Lynn, Memory Box and Marianne Design
* Embossing folder from Sizzix/Tim Holtz
* Stamps from Tim Holtz (sorry I don´t know the brand of the Happy Birthday/Party stamp I´ve used at the top)
* Cheese cloth



To participate in our challenge you need to use a KennyK digi or clearstamp image. Welcome to join us in this last challenge of the year with the chance of winning 5 digis. My teamies have made awesome cards, as always, so pop over to KennyKs Krafty Krew and have a look.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a nice day!
Hugs Lisa

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Another beautiful card... love the color scheme too! It is so friendly. Well done!

Barb sa...

Wow She looks like an action girl. A lovely card Lisa and I love the colour scheme too. Happy Birthday to your Sister in law. Barbxx