tisdag 29 september 2015

Rick St Dennis Pick of the Year Nominee

Hi all,

I´ve great news to share with you. I´m nominated for Pick of the Year at Rick St Dennis MFA. I´m very excited and at first I could hardly believe my eyes, I had to reed it over and over again just to be sure. I was voted Pick of the Week in february this year and now the EDT voted me Pick of the Month for february which makes me a nominee for Pick of the Year - YAY. The competition is hard, there are 12 other nominees, all fabulous, but I´m so happy and honored just to be a nominee. The competition is decided by voting and you can vote for your favorite in the comment section at Rick St Dennis MFA if you like. 

This is my project



You could easily see that I´ve gone crazy with all the metal tape on this one, but you know me by now, I love to work with metal tape on my cards. I´ve used Be Witching from Rick St Dennis, she is a Halloween image and she is colored with my Distress Re-inkers.


Have a great day
Hugs Lisa




3 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Really Well Done Lisa! and I have to say really deserved. Your work really is outstanding and you have my vote. Barbxx

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ sa...

your work is amazing

Samra sa...

Huge congrats Lisa!!! I voted for you :)